Youth Group in a Box Video Downloads
What is Youth Group in a Box?
We have designed everything you need to create an engaging, high-level youth group lesson direct from Momentum Youth Conference’s nationally recognized speakers. By taking well-known speakers such as Greg Stier, Francis Chan, Sean McDowell, and more and digging into the heart of the message, we have provided easy-to-follow talk sheets based on individual sessions.
How do I use this? Scroll down for everything you need.
- Print. Print individual Youth Group in a Box: Momentum Builders PDF
- Download. Download the video from link below.
- Take Notes. As you watch the video in preparation for your group time, take additional notes on keys which are most relevant for your group. Use these individual talking points to best fit the needs of your group.
- Choose The Challenge. You know your group best. Spend time preparing for the closing challenge section, deciding what call to action and/or ministry time you will utilize during your group time.
- Present. When you feel ready to lead the group, simply use the PDF as a guide to walk you through your youth group time.
Momentum 2015 // Relentless
Momentum 2013 // I Am Second
Momentum 2012 // Unseen
Momentum 2014 // Not A Fan
Ready for Temptation
A Call to Purity
Why Christianity is the Only Viable Religion
Momentum Youth Conference, as an extension of CE National, wishes to help equip youth workers and set the church up to win. It is our belief that it is most important to build a week that focuses on the “at home return on investment.” Momentum is the fence post along the fence of your student’s walk with God and your youth ministry. We wish to be a strengthening point along the way, but we know that the day in and day out ministry and follow-up is what will really develops a lasting effect on students.
As such, we’ll continue to post resources here that we hope will aid in your endeavors to continue putting Jesus first in equipping and leading youth.
Momentum Rewind // 2016: Yours
Video plus Group Discussion Guides of Momentum Main Session speakers
What is Momentum Rewind?
Momentum Rewind is the opportunity to "rewind" the week for your students who experienced the week first hand and for students who were not able to attend Momentum. Use these engaging, high-level youth group lessons direct from Momentum Youth Conference’s nationally recognized speakers. Dig into the heart of the message with the provided easy-to-follow discussion guides based on individual sessions and seminars.
WHAT’s in the Momentum Rewind Sessions?
Prompt: Each lesson begins with a question or illustration to peak interest.
Play: Each lesson has a link to a recording of the main speaker’s lesson.
Process: Each lesson provides follow up Bible passages and reflection questions.
Pray: Each lesson closes with an opportunity for accountability and prayer.
Download all the Momentum Main Session Rewind Guides (Includes Video links)
Download the Momentum Powertrax Rewind Guides (Includes Video Links)
View this page on a desktop computer to see Momentum Resources and videos.
2016 Power Trax Rewind
The Bridge Part 2
YOUTH WORKER &
challenging students 6th - 12th grade to
experience Jesus and follow him